Friday 1 May 2015

25 Facts About Me TAG





So. Yeah. Another tag.And why not..? I find these fun.


Here's a few random facts about me.

1. 

When I was around 3-4 years old, I was playing in the forest with my sister and friends ( yep, when I was that young I used to go out in the forest )
I was wearing a really pretty dress and all of a sudden needed to poo. My sister and friends were busy climbing a tree so I came across this perfect toilet shaped, cut down tree, sat on it like Miss Muffit and pooed.
When my sister got down, she noticed the log..in the log and everyone was shouting "EW". Which I went along with...It was only sometime later everyone found out it was me.
But if you gotta go.... you gotta go.
Atleast I did it in a lady-like manor...

2.

I've always had a cringey fear of old men with bifocal glasses. Ugh.

3.

When I when as young as 8, I wanted to be an archaeologist. Due to the fact I was obsessed with the film The Mummy and was studying Ancient Egypt in primary school at the time.
Later realising, it's not just history knowledge you need.
:(

4.


Before finding out I was pregnant with my first child, I never wanted to get married.
I have no one in my family who have got married and have actually stayed together which made me doubt the whole marriage thing. 
But having a child is more than marriage so I caved...

5.


I moved out with my now husband when I was 19.

6.


I have never stuck on a favourite colour. 

7.


Which leads on to this fact. I'm really indecisive

8.


When I was 3, I had two hamsters...

One day I decided to get the hamsters out their cage and they ended up biting me so I squeezed them and put them in the bin.
My mum was not happy about my murderous ways...

9.

I have a mix or dark features and ginger in my genes. Resulting into me having dark, thick hair but very light, fair eyebrows.
So bloody annoying!

10.

I've never been the kind to like the centre of attention. I have anxiety about it.

11.

I've never stuck to a certain genre of music. What ever sounds good, I like.

12.

 I can be very carefree and happy 70% of the time. But the other 30% i'm really impatient, easily angered and harsh.

13.

I only have bad dreams about my husband doing the dirty with someone I know. And then wake up kinda pissed off at him.

14.

I've never been the one to plan my life ahead. I believe whatever happens is meant to be.

15.

I love walking on my own. But only if there's good music in my ear. 

16.

I've never been the greatest swimmer and I'd normally panic if I'm starting to lose my breath.

17.

When I was 6, me and my sister found an adult movie called Showgirls in my mum's cupboard. We watched it without permission quite a lot. Understanding the plot years later, that it's actually a pretty good film. It had the girl from Saved By The Bell in it. 

18.

When I was young, I was an expert of opening my christmas presents early and re wrapping them so noone knew!

19.

I can normally tell straight up by meeting someone if they're a good or bad person. I have that instinct. And I'm always right.

20.

My older sister used to believe I was a witch. As I once fell over and cut my knee so deep my blood looked kinda purple. She's called me a witch ever since.

21.


I used to give myself love bites when I was young. So my mum would cover them with my long hair.

22.


I love a bargain. Charity shops are like a den of treasures to me.


23.

I don't understand the hype of Disney's Frozen. 
Sorry

24.

I put up a tough posterior but I'm really a big softy. Sometimes... 

25.


I've cracked my head open twice.



CharleighMarie
X




No comments:

Post a Comment